Monday, January 18, 2010

Model Relase Form

For good and valuable consideration herein acknowledged as recieved, and by signing this release I hereby give Hilary Charlotte Alweis (hereby referred to as the photographer) and all of her legal representitives, my permission to license the images/video and to use the images/video in any media and for any purpose. This may include, but is not limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and commerical uses. I agree that I have consented to the use of these images/videos any way that the photographer sees fit, including being combined with other images/video and/or text and graphics and/or cropped, altered or modified. I acknowledge and agree that I have consented to the publication of my ethnicities for descriptive purposes.
I agree that I have no rights to the images/videos and that all rights belong to the photographer and her legal representitives. I acknowledge that I have no further right to additional consideration and that I will make no further claim to the images/video for any reason. I acknowledge that this release is binding upon my heirs and legal representitives. I agree that this release is irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual and will be governed by the laws of the United States of America at the time of signing.
I represent and warrant that I am at least 18 years of age and have the full legal capacity to execute this release.

Model Information
Name (print) ___________________________________
Address _______________________________________
_____________________________________________
City___________________ State/Province ____________
Country ________________ Zip/Postal Code____________
Phone_________________________________________
E-mail_________________________________________
Date of Birth ____________________________________
Signature ______________________________________
Date __________________________

This release form was modeled after a relase form from istockphoto found at http://www.istockphoto.com/docs/modelrelease.pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment