Monday, January 18, 2010

Property Release Form

For good and valuable consideration herein acknowledged as recieved, and by signing this release I hereby give Hilary Charlotte Alweis (hereby referred to as the photographer) and all of her legal representitives, my permission to license the images/video of my property hereby listed as
_______________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________ and to use the images/video in any media and for any purpose. This may include, but is not limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and commerical uses. I agree that I have consented to the use of these images/videos any way that the photographer sees fit, including being combined with other images/video and/or text and graphics and/or cropped, altered or modified.
I agree that I have no rights to the images/videos and that all rights belong to the photographer and her legal representitives. I acknowledge that I have no further right to additional consideration and that I will make no further claim to the images/video for any reason. I acknowledge that this release is binding upon my heirs and legal representitives. I agree that this release is irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual and will be governed by the laws of the United States of America at the time of signing.
I represent and warrant that I am at least 18 years of age and have the full legal capacity to execute this release.

Property Information
Name of Representitive (print) ___________________________________
Name of Property (print) _______________________________________
Address of Representitive ______________________________________
_________________________________________________________
City___________________ State/Province ________________________
Country ________________ Zip/Postal Code_______________________
Phone____________________________________________________
E-mail________________________________ Date of birth ___________
Address of Property (if different then above) _________________________
________________________________________________________
City __________________ State/Province ________________________
Country ________________ Zip/Postal Code ______________________
Signature of Representitive ______________________________________
Date ____________________

This release form was modeled after a release form from istockphoto found at http://www.istockphoto.com/docs/modelrelease.pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment