Friday, April 30, 2010

Final (Not Presented)

These are the remaining pictures for my final that were not presented in class.



Focal Length: 6 mm ISO:800 Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/1250 sec. No flash No Reflector


I took this in Yellowstone because I really liked the way the front crystals were on top of the wood. I believe I took this picture on shutter speed priority which is why the ISO is so high. I did nothing to this picture in photoshop.








Focal Length: 8 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/1250 sec No Flash No Reflector


I took this picture because I thought it was awesome that T and Grant were taking pictures of each other. In photoshop I cleaned up some leaves from Grant's shirt and cropped T's feet out of the picture so that the balance was better since Grant's feet were already out of the picture.









Focal Length: 28 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/640 sec No Flash Reflector Used

I wanted to take this picture because I wanted to play with photographing my subject from below so we put Meggie in the tree. I really liked this picture because Meggie's smile is beautiful and comes through so well. I didn't do anything to this picture in photoshop.






Focal Length: 13 mm ISO: 80 Aperture: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/1600 sec No Flash No Reflector

I love this picture because of the scene and because Mary walking in nature is how I think of her. I like how her reflection is in the water and how the boardwalk moves you into and back out of the picture. I didn't do anything to this picture in photoshop.





Focal Length: 60 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/640 sec No Flash Reflector used

I like this picture because of Mary's smile and the fact that you can still see her eyes even though she is wearing sunglasses. I also like how she is positioned in the frame so the picture is tight but doesn't seem to be smothering her. I didn't do anything to this picture in photoshop.




Focal Length: 20 mm ISO: 800 Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/500 sec No Flash No Reflector

I was so very proud of this picture because I got the reflection of the tree in the water, the steam and Mary looking thoughtful. This was taken in Yellowstone at Mammoth near sunrise. I cropped the bottom of this picture a little.






Focal Length: 35 mm ISO: 200 Aperture: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/1600 sec No Flash No Reflector

I felt like a tourist taking pictures of Bison in Yellowstone. I like this picture because sunset made for very pretty light and the background is cool. I cleaned up some of the Bison's coat, removed some grass from its face and cropped it down.



Focal Length: 12 mm ISO: 800 Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/2500 No Flash No Reflector

My ISO was high because we found this Bison right after sunrise where I had had it cranked. I liked this picture because there was definition in its face. I cleaned up some of the Bison's coat with photoshop and cropped down a little.






Focal Length: 18 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/800 sec No Flash No reflector
I like this picture because Anne's hat adds a splash of color and she was smiling at Mary which helps to tell a story. The pose seems very flattering and I really like how the shadows keep her face from being so bright that you can't see the expression. I cropped the photo but that was it.


Focal Length: 10 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/500 sec. No Flash No Reflector
I like this picture because it is an interesting angel that captures Anne. The neutral colors help Anne's pale skin stand out and draw focus. I removed a tree from behind Anne's head and cropped a little.






Focal Length: 7 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/1600 No flash No reflector
I took this picture in Costa Rica after we had been hiking for over an hour. I like how he is walking out of the frame because his posture tells that he is tired and the framing shows why. I darkened his water bottle so that it wasn't so obnoxious but nothing else.



Focal Length: 28 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/320 sec No flash No reflector
The focus of this picture was on the sky/clouds at sunrise on a Costa Rican beach. In photoshop I darkened the contrast to make the trees more of a silhouette and let the focus be on the sky.





Focal Length: 16 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec No Flash No reflector
I really liked this peice of drift wood on the beach in Costa Rica and wanted to get a picture of it with a wave crashing in the background. I like how the wave is kind of blurry because it makes it feel like the wave is moving. I cropped the picture a little but that was it.


Focal Length: 13 mm ISO: 80 Aperture: f/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/1600 sec No flash No Reflector
I really liked how these trees had been killed by the sulfur in the hotsprings and tried to capture the death of the hotsprings with the life of the park. The fun lines of the tree branches as well as how the different trees lead you through the picture make it work. Nothing was done to this picture.




Focal Length: 18 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/640 sec No flash No reflector
I like this picture becuase it captures the joy that my dog exhibits when running. I upped the contrast a little to bring out the colors of his coat and removed some grass from in fron of his feet and some of the dirt.





Focal Length: 32 mm ISO: 100 Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/640 sec No flash No Reflector
I like this picture because this dog is photogenic and he looks very regal. The dull colors of the background help his red's stand out and draw your attention. I cleaned up some of the dirt and cropped the picture a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment