Thursday, April 29, 2010

Puppy Shoot

This week I decided to post some pictures of my dogs that I took on a recent walk.


I was having fun trying to photograph Maddy because she is black. Trying to get definition in her face was really hard but I think that I was starting to get the hang of it before she got bored of listening to the stay command. In hindsight I wish that I had noticed the grasses in front of her at first so that I could have moved her or removed them!




I like this picture because of the angle. I was able to get up above him which I think give the picture a neat look. It is a little overexposed and should probably have the contrast boosted in photoshop.
I like this picture because they were both running ahead of me and stopped when I asked them too. Unfortunately Maddy, the black dog, didn't feel the need to look at me and in the next moment Kelev decided that I really wanted him to come so the chance of a second shot was ruined.
I like this picture because it reminds me of Homeward Bound. They are both just trotting down the path not really caring if I'm around or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment