Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun in Red Lodge


For my normal Thursday blog I thought I would show some pictures from our Red Lodge Trip. The first is of Mary reclining in the snow after she collapsed after a jump! The next is one of my favorite pictures of Anne being ridiculous if only the stupid tree had not decided to be in the way ;)






And what kind of snowshoeing adventure would be complete without a little ski pole fencing? Of course when your models are already exhausted from running back and forth the battle is short lived without a clear winner!







The best part was on our way back to Billings. Traffic was a standstill outside of Red Lodge which was odd because the ski hill was still open. After several minutes of impatient waiting we finally got to see what was going on - they were moving cattle on the side of the road! Of course we took some pictures that didn't come out very well since we were still in the car but I thought I'd share them anyway. I particularly like the tractor with the round bale that was leading the "parade".


No comments:

Post a Comment