Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter

So after looking at the National Geographic pictures (see post below) last night I was motivated to try and play with some snow pictures. I took these this mrorning on my way to Fortin and back.



This one was taken kinda pre-dawn and with the help of my flash. I like how you can distinguish the snowflakes (that they aren't just a white blob) on the leaves and how you have one leaf covered, one partly covered and one bare.


This one was taken outside of Fortin. I just thought it was typical Montana that we need to remind people that the "floor" might be wet or icy when there is snow on the ground




I really liked how you could see people's footprints on the sidewalk due to the snow and ice so I decided to take a picture.




The next two were taken of someone's bikes that got left out in the dusting last night. I just liked how the snow stuck to the bike so I took the picture. With the one on the left I was playing a little with all of the different lines And like the way they went together!







The last picture was taken of the snow on the railing. I played with shutter speed, aperture and flash strength to try and get some sprakle into the snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment