Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photoshop

This blog is to show how good I'm becoming at manipulating pictures with photoshop. I will place the original picture on the left and the photoshopped version on the right.









I cropped this picture down a little bit so that Mary does not appear to get lost since she is running out of the frame.


I cropped this picture down a little so that emphasis was put on Anne and Mary rather then the background. I also cleaned up some of the trees and shrubs on the ground so that they weren't distracting



In this picture I lightened/brightened Anne's legs and snow shoes up so that they stood out better against the dark background.



In this picture I cleaned up the distracting image in the foreground (the branch thing) and some of the other various branch things in order to give the picture a more polished look.



This picture was not on my original blog but I wanted to put it up anyway. I really like the first picture but Anne turned out blurry so off to photoshop I went. I used the sharpen filter to try and get her more in focus and ended up making her appear more neon and glow-y which I liked. I then decided to make the background Sepia so that she stood out against it better. I like the final result even if it is a little odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment