Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great Pictures

This first picture was found on http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4037334. I think it is a great picture because of the simple color scheme and the way it uses the curves of the horses body to make it interesting. For me it does a good job of telling a story too since I spend so much time around horses, this stallion just seems to pull me in with his beauty and strength.






I took this picture in Bulgaria. I think that the limited color pallet along with the fairly straight lines of the plant and the swirly lines of the snail shell make this a good picture.




This flower picture was taken in Bulgaria also. I like how the vibrant pink stands out against the bland background. I also like the simplicity in letting the flowers petals be the interesting lines and not having a lot of clutter in the picture.




This picture is one of my favorite story telling pictures. My grandparents and friend had come down to Oregon to watch me show and we were talking right before I took my victory lap. It was a quite moment in the otherwise stressful show environment and I may feel that it is a good picture just because of the memories I have associated with it.



The last picture was taken by Mary in Yellowstone. I like how the waterfall has three layers and seems to be framed by the trees. A little less snow so that there was more color variation might make the picture better but I like it as is.




No comments:

Post a Comment