Monday, February 15, 2010

Pictures about Clothes (was going to be clothing shoot but Mary said I couldn't copy)

The assignment was to take pictures of clothes being used outdoors in the winter. After two hours in the cold (but thankfully sunny day!) and some editing this is what I came up with.



This picture was taken at ISO 100, f/ 3.5 and 1/1600 sec. I like how the brand is very visible and the snow boot is being used on snow. I cropped this picture, removed some snow from the boot and straightened the frame using photoshop.



This picture was taken at ISO 100, f/8 and 1/500 sec. I like how the boot is being used so that you can see the boot and the tread. I cropped this picture using photoshop.







This picture was taken at ISO 100, f/4.5, 1/500 sec. I used a flash because the coat was too dark without and drab without it and then slightly darkened the coat to its true color with photoshop. I also made the blue underlayer a turtleneck by removing the zipper that was actually there.





This picture was taken at ISO 100, f/3.5 and 1/1600 sec. In photoshop I removed the wrist straps, some of Mary's hair and cropped the picture down.






This last picture is titled "Attack of the Brandnames". It was shot at ISO 100, f/8, 1/500 sec. I wanted to take it because of the sheer volume of different logos in one area! In photoshop I cropped it a little, removed some snow from the pants, and cloned snow onto the background to remove the distracting rock formations.








No comments:

Post a Comment